- Get ultimate control over your virtual DJ machine and play, mix and scratch MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WAV and AIFF files with vinyl feeling
- Includes Native Instruments Traktor* LE DJ software with iTunes* import, Beatport* music store integration plus additional podcasting and recording software
- Powerful 4-channel USB audio interface with 24-bit converters and ultra-low latency operation under Windows* and Mac OS X* operating systems
- Your complete DJ setup in a single box: dual player, mixer, effects, 2 phono preamps plus a full-fledged monitor section
- 2 versatile jog wheels to control typical DJ functions like scratching, pitch bending and cue searching
- Total performance control through 3-band kill EQ, loop buttons, pitch and level faders per channel plus an ultra-smooth crossfader
- Use the 2 internal phono preamps to mix your vinyl records with MP3 files or run the BCD3000 as a digital DJ mixer with full effects control
- Internal microphone preamp with dedicated Level and EQ controls for MC performances or DJ?s talkover
- Dedicated control elements for play, cue, loop, pitch bend, search, effects and many more
- Designed and engineered in Germany
B-CONTROL DEEJAY—the Hottest Hands-On DJ Mixer from BEHRINGER
It’s everything you ever wanted in a DJ production tool. It’s gorgeous, you can put your hands on it and the software is simply irresistible.
The B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD3000 DJ mixer lets you play, mix and scratch any MP3, WAV or other audio format with a real vinyl feel. Packed with mind-blowing features such as mixer, dual-player, effects, mic/phono preamps and a full-fledged monitor section, this 4-channel USB audio interface perfectly complements the included Native Instruments Traktor 3 LE* DJ software or most other DJ software, running on Windows XP/Vista and Mac OS X operating systems. You’ve waited long enough—so get to your local dealer, and make sure this hot babe comes home with you! Put your hands on and spin! See the BCD3000 in action on YouTube. * Based on the award-winning TRAKTOR 3, this smaller version offers two decks and an integrated 2-channel mixer. Auto-sync, beat-accurate loops, and a host of other forward-thinking features and effects will have you mixing liquid sets in no time.